Saturday, July 2, 2011

On The Road Again..

It is my first post for July, and all I have to say is that I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.  Weird I know. Thinking in the summer? you must be thinking "she's daft she is"! ..but anyway,

I've decided that it's time to set my feet back upon the road to self discovery and mental, spiritual and emotional growth.  I'm taking all the memories of people and places and things i've done with me, keeping the good close to me and leaving the bad behind.

The hardest and saddest part of all this was my decision to leave certain people behind too..  for reasons which i'm not at liberty to disclose I had to part with some friends, old and new so that in hopes that wiping clean the slate will help me better transition and allow me to travel unhindered and lightly down this path.  Sorry again to everyone that I've said GoodBye to.. Please don't hate me, I know in time you will all understand that it really wasn't you, but me (to be cliche).. and that I not only had to do it for me, but wanted to do it this way.  *sigh*

Not exactly an uplifting or informative, exciting or even partially entertaining post -not even 1/4 of my usual post size- I know, but If you knew what I've been through this past week you'd understand..

Anyway, I'm going to bed now and praying that my current battle with the demon insomnia is over with..

XOXO
C

No comments: