Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So Far This Week...

I've been in and out of the house randomly, going here and there all around the square (?).. Naw just wandering about this grand ol' steelcity that I call home.. So I took some pictures.. Hope you Enjoy them!!

Beautiful Monday Morning..

Making Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast!! Yum

"I walk these empty streets..."

Liked This Shot..
Tried to be Artistic and catch an empty bridge but no such luck.. not took a picture of two random dudes.. Still Pretty Epic Looking Bridge!!

Love. Love. Love this shot.. sitting in one of the city parks.. Sooo Nice! Love Trees!


Heading Downtown for a Bus..
St. Pauls United Church.. Such an epic looking old building in the heart of the city..

Artisitc angles!!! Downtown Bus Station.. Waiting..

The Only One On The Bus... Move On Empty Chariot Of The People!!

Finally Getting Back To the East End.. Almost Home
End of the Night.. Nerding it up in front of a latpop and my desktop screen chatting and tuning..
So there's a look into a random day in my life... I hope you likes it.. hopefully tomorrow nights post will be better *giggles* *sighs* maybe I need more time away from my computer.. maybe? or more time doing productive stuff? hmmmm.

Maybe should stop talking to self... hmmmm *strokes imaginary beard*

Please comment and e-mail... if you're out there.. anybody?

XOXO
C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetttt!

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty cool day ....random places though cant wait for tomarrows blog :) or todayss i guess *giggle*

Anonymous said...

you can eat eggs with your teeth ?