Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

If I could redo today, I would.

If I could redo everything from yesterday, I wouldn't.

If I was able to control everything tomorrow.. I'd leave it up to chance.

Life is short... sadly we only realize this on the day our age changes or when it's too late, or someone we know or ourselves are dying or have died.  Maybe we ought to use the time we have before we start regretting.

Every day is a Blessing that should be taken in stride with high held heads, happy care-free hearts and a pinch of humour.

If you sleep the day away you've missed so much that you will never have again.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.... or poor mans neo-citron.. or lemon meringue pie..m m m

Laugh as much as possible, Love as much as possible, Live as much as possible.

XOXO
C

No comments: